Join a team of highly-motivated, highly-skilled professionals who like to work hard and play harder.
Relentless has been developing websites and digital applications since we opened our doors in 2000. We are a tight-knit team of skilled developers and digital marketers, known for our rapid development and high-caliber standards. Relentless is located in North Vancouver, BC.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position(s):
This position has responsibilities associated with on-going website and application development, maintenance, database development, and implementation for various website applications for Relentless.
- Report directly to Relentless Project Managers and/or Senior Management.
- Developing CMS-driven, responsive websites and web-based applications according to needs analysis and scope of work.
- Developing efficient codebases and data models to support the requirements of each project.
- Deployment and cross-browser testing for Quality Assurance.
- Continued maintenance, development, bug fixes and customization on an as-needed basis.
- Documenting website source code and applications.
Skills and Abilities:
- Work experience with UI Development, responsive design, and object-oriented programming.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and MySQL.
- CMS experience with WordPress customization.
- Ability to write clean/well documented code.
- Flexible, open-minded and positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Additional programming languages an asset.
Please include examples of your work. The ideal candidate for this position would have an interest in learning new skills associated with the web development business and work well as part of a team in an open office environment.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and examples of your work to email@example.com. All applications will be given consideration, but only those selected for an interview/screening will be contacted. No phone calls will be accepted.
Click To Read More